Tuesday 12 October 2010

ASCII Tower Defence

I've mocked up a little something I might start working on at some point:


I'm calling it ASCII Tower Defence, and It seems like quite a nice little project I could work on on the side of all the school-work and revision I'm going to be doing over the next few months.

Although it doesn't really look like much in the mock-up, it should be a lot more appealing when moving, and when the design is a bit more final.

As a little aside about the mock-up: I designed it in the wonderful ASCII graphics programme ASCII Paint written by TIGSource forum member Melly. Try it sometime, Its great!

3 comments:

  1. Looks cool man!

    hope this is playable at some point

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    It probably wont be, but I did have some cool RTS ideas a couple of days ago, so I might start work on it again...

    ReplyDelete