Thursday 2 December 2010

A meandering thought, like a molecule displaying Brownian motion.

So yeah, nice nerdy title for today, displaying a rambling non-coherent, but nonetheless logical thought pattern.

I've been pretty stressed out this week, organising lighting for my schools Christmas production thing. In reality, doing lighting is a lot less fun that it sounds, and this week week I've mostly been doing is emailing people to either get stuff of them, or to make sure they'll be there on the night.

Thanks to this, I've had relatively little time to relax, and work on stuff than I would have liked. However, I have made some progress on my game: "whatever-it-is-I'm-calling-it-this-week". Now, I've got the sensors working properly, so lights will now sense which objects they should cast shadows from.

Unfortunately, because of the disconnect between b2world coordinates and screen coordinates, the sensor for the mouse light doesn't work properly.

However, this should be simple to fix, and beyond that, everything else works fine, so its not really important.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment